Ministry Prayer Requests
kTb Ministries has an urgent need for praying partners who are called to share the monthly financial burdens that limit and even may jeopardize our work to support Native American believers and their churches.
Here are some of the areas of need.Â As others arise they will be added to the list.
- $120.00 per month will buy three tanks of gasoline.
- $40.00 per month will buy one tank of gasoline.
- $650.00 per month will coverÂ vehicle costs, or…
- 10 partners contributing $65.00 per month will coverÂ vehicle costs.
(Transportation costs on the vast and remote reservation are enormous.Â As of the time of this posting, our primary vehicle will have used a total of almost 10,000 gallons of gasoline)
- $200.00 per month will cover utility costs that our travel trailer uses in the village at the church, or…
- 4 partners contributing $50.00 per month will cover those utility costs.
Last summer in two months, with three mission teams on site for three weeks, we incurred almost $1,000.00 in extra utility costs at the church.Â The local rates on the reservation are extremely high.Â We are asking the Lord to provide help to pay off those bills before the churches access to electricity and water are disconnected.
Nothing is too hard for our God who is our Provider. Â A gift of any size is welcome.Â Jehovah Jireh is a God of multiplying supply.